High Protein Asparagus & Salmon Crustless Quiche
Time: 10 minutes prep plus 30 to 40 minutes bake Per serving
Calories 162, Protein 18g, Carbohydrates 6 g, Fat 7g
- 3 egg whites + 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3-cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp of chopped dill
- ½ cup asparagus, washed and chopped
- ¼ cup smoked or canned salmon
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Whisk together egg whites, eggs, milk, and dill.
- Place the asparagus and salmon into the bottom of the pie pan.
- Pour egg mixture over it leaving a ½ inch of space under the lip of the pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper and additional dill if desired.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly brown on top.Enjoy!