What do the doctors do to stay healthy?
The doctors both get adjusted regularly and choose whole foods while avoiding medications (except in emergencies). Dr. Neely stays active doing Brazillian Jujitsu and hot yoga. Dr. Shulman is an advanced pilates practitioner, and enjoys movant and hot yoga. Both doctors love the outdoors and hiking.
Have you heard about something new in natural heathcare? Cold baths, Buteyko breathing, ketogenic diets, intermittent fasting, Holotropic Breathwork, Wim Hof etc…we guarantee they’ve tried it or know a lot about it. Natural health is their passion, you’ll notice that when you meet them.
Are they married?
They are! They raised their 2 active boys using the principles of staying healthy naturally.
A few people they’ve worked with:
- Motley Crue (ask Dr. Shulman about her funny conversation with Tommy Lee)
- The Wiggles
- Deepak Chopra
- John Demartini of The Secret
- Olympic medalists, martial art world champions and professional, competative and varsity athletes
- Amazing stay at home Moms, weekend warriors, construction workers, students, children just learning to walk and many other wonderful people young and old.
A few other details:
- We’re open Sat mornings!
- Conveniently located on the corner of Oxford and Adelaide in the Palasad Plaza
- Focused on self care – teaching our patients simple things they can do to stay healthy!
- Free accessible parking and on major bus routes
- We do our best to find same day appointments for those in need
- Easy ONLINE BOOKING
“In my youth I was an athlete, demanding a lot from my body. I developed chronic injuries which caused me to become sedentary, overweight and out of shape.
Years later I was referred to Pure-Health. I owe Dr. Shulman a debt of gratitude. She has been instrumental in my karate success. Not only has she supported me through my physical improvements but has been an emotional support which encouraged me to just keep reaching for the stars.”Heather Liabotis