Our 1 on 1 personalized and private programs are hormonally balanced, anti-inflammatory and absolutely easy.
Our team of amazing holistic nutritionists are thrilled to help you lose your weight for life…naturally.
REAL FOODS, REAL RESULTS.
Our Unique Approach
At Shulman Health and Weight Loss London, Ontario – we understand everyone loves food and we want you to enjoy!
Our programs are filled with delicious whole foods that boost your metabolism at any age, any stage.
Our focus is on quality calories, hormonal balance and optimal digestion (a healthy gut biome). We make sure you look and feel your best – for life.
In Person or Virtual Weight Loss
Thousands of Canadians have lost weight with us at our private offices or from the comfort of their own home.
As a member of Shulman Health and Weightloss – your personal nutritionist will be working with you live 1 on 1 to help you reach all your weight loss and health goals.
Whether you have 15 or 50 pounds (or more) to lose -our healthy and delicious programs will get you there.
Thyroid issues, food sensitivities, autoimmune, celiac, IBS, pre-diabetic, or just too busy to prepare meals? No problem!
Our registered nutritionists help clients with a wide range of complex health histories and needs.
What happens during the free consultation?
In your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Dr. Shulman, you’ll experience:
- Personalized Attention: Dr. Shulman will delve into your unique goals, health background, and lifestyle.
- Clarity on Your Journey: An overview of how our tailored programs work.
- Open Conversation: Your questions will be addressed, ensuring you’re confident and informed.
- Expert Recommendations: Dr. Shulman will guide you to the ideal program and nutritionist.
This appointment is truly about you, ensuring you make a confident, well-informed decision. Our commitment is to empower and guide you, without any sales pressure.
Yes, you can. If you have tried every diet in the world- stop!
It’s time to put an end to low calorie, unsustainable approaches that offer quick fix and temporary solutions.
Every time you gain and lose weight in an extreme manner, you slow down your “metabolic engine” and make future weight loss attempts even harder
What’s worse is that these drastic diets often leave individuals feeling as though they’ve failed, when in reality, the diets themselves were never sustainable to begin with.
The fundamentals offered at our clinics naturally rev up your metabolic engine with specific foods and a few core natural and safe supplements if desired.
After spending nearly 20 years in the weight loss world and writing three best selling natural healthcare and weight loss books, Dr. Joey Shulman has developed a unique approach to personally address your metabolism at any age, any stage.
Research is very clear that sustained weight loss results are based on more than a “calories in, calories out” approach.
Our programs are hormonally balanced in order to maximize your metabolism’s potential. The emphasis is on achieving blood sugar control, improving gut health and reducing inflammation.
We also have a major focus on improving your microbiome as it’s related to your overall weight loss success and digestive health. After an extensive health review, you’ll work 1 on 1 with a holistic nutritionist to get you to your goal.
Once you achieve hormonal balance with food, your sugar and/or starch cravings will be gone within approximately one week. In addition, our program targets permanent behavioral changes that are the keys to success for emotional or nighttime eating. We do not only focus on losing the weight – we teach you the tools to keep it off for life.
Pillar #1 – Can you see yourself following a version of this program for a 5-year period? (i.e Is this new way of eating healthy and sustainable?)
If the answer is no, don’t do it. Most diets on the market promote weight loss strategies that are literally impossible to follow long term.You end up gaining most of your weight back you (and often times more).
While our goal is to ensure you are successful in losing weight and feeling your best, our primary objective is health maintenance and long-term success.
The Shulman Health and Weight Loss team feels enormously proud to be leaders in the field when it comes to helping our clients lose the weight for life! Once you hit your goal weight, it will be our pleasure to suit you with a maintenance program that ensures your success will last.
Pillar #2 – You must lose weight with dignity.
The weight loss world is “over the top” with extreme approaches and unsustainable protocols. We’ve seen far too many people arrive at one of our clinics feeling “beat up” by what they have experienced at previous weight loss centers.
Our entire team is dedicated to making you feel secure and comfortable on your weight loss plan. Whether you’re a picky eater, an emotional eater or have distinct dietary likes and dislikes that need to be addressed – our goal is to make this about YOU.
There are no group appointments at Shulman Health and Weight Loss. Rest assured, you’ll be meeting with your personalized nutritionist in a private setting (or virtually) each and every time to get you to your weight loss goal.
Great question! We’re passionate about guiding everyone towards a healthier life. While our weight loss system works wonders for most, there might be specific situations, like certain medical conditions, where it might not be the best fit.
Our complimentary assessment is a chance for us to get to know you better and ensure our program aligns with your needs. Plus, it’s a perfect time for you to ask any questions and share your personal weight loss aspirations.
Dr. Shulman will then be able to suggest the right program and nutritionist tailored just for you. It’s all about making sure you’re set up for success from the start!
Not at all! You can purchase all your food at your nearby grocery store. We ensure the meals and snacks are straightforward to make and fulfilling. At Shulman Health and Weight Loss, our emphasis is on:
- Whole, unprocessed foods
- Stabilizing blood sugar levels and enhancing metabolism
- Natural, safe products
- Foods that are especially beneficial for gut health and inflammation reduction
- Tailored suggestions catered to your unique requirements
- Sustainable lifestyle and behavioral shifts!
We have a very high success rate at Shulman Weight Loss. Approximately 85% of our clients lose weight and approximately 65% keep it off (which is very high in the weight loss world)!
Average weight loss results are:
|Lean 1 (3 months)||15-25 pounds|
|Lean 2 (6 months)||30-50 pounds|
|Lean 3 (12 months)||> 60 pounds|
It’s not just about number on the scale! Our clients often report:
- Dramatic increase in energy and sense of wellness
- Improvement in sleeping patterns
- Improvement in mood
- Positive changes in skin
- Enhanced results from exercise
- Optimized digestion and absorption of minerals
- Reduction in emotional eating episodes
- A drastic boost in confidence!
We’re here to support holistic improvements…both inside and out!
We’re one and the same! We are the London location, the programs are identical.
Dr. Joey’s sister Dr. Laina runs the London location of Shulman Weightloss. That’s who you’ll meet with for your free assessment.
It’s the same outstanding program, just tailored for the London, Ontario community and its surrounding areas
Our program offers a comprehensive approach to your health and weight loss journey:
- Initial Consultation: A personalized 60-75-minute session with your registered nutritionist to outline your tailored weight loss strategy. You’ll leave with a all your questions answered and a personalized plan.
- Holistic Health Support: Beyond weight loss, our program can also address autoimmune, skin, or gut-related concerns.
- Shulman Health and Weight Loss Manual: This guide provides you with grocery lists, structured meal plans, and our unique food intake system.
- Personalized Tools: You’ll receive a food journal and a custom metabolism tracking system to monitor your progress.
- Weekly Check-ins: These one on one sessions focus on weigh-ins, taking measurements, introducing new meal ideas and recipes, overcoming obstacles, and having a one-on-one discussion with your nutritionist. You can choose between virtual or face-to-face appointments.
- Product Recommendations: Every week, we’ll suggest products that not only align with your goals but are also delicious.
- Direct email support with your nutritionist: Your nutritionist is available to answer questions and guide you throughout your journey.
The cost depends on your individual weight loss needs.
Dr. Shulman will take into account your health history, current weight, previous weight loss attempts and your age.
Programs vary in length from 5 weeks, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months. Distance plans are also available for those who live out of town.
The price will be covered during this visit and rest assured, there is never any hard selling. The appointment will provide you with all the information you need to make a decision about your next step.
Possibly, each insurance company and policy is unique.
Please find out from your insurance carrier if they cover registered nutritionists (not dieticians). You may have an area that works as a health spending account or flex account that can be used as well.
If so, we’re happy to supply detailed receipts for you to submit.